Private Equity Praktikum in Düsseldorf
Do you want to step into the exciting world of Private Equity?
Holland Capital is an independent private equity firm focusing on technology and healthcare companies in the Benelux and DACH regions. For our team in Düsseldorf, we are looking for interns who want to actively accompany the investment process and gain in-depth knowledge in the field of private equity.
Interns in the investment team work as a recognized team member with the investment professionals and familiarize with the comprehensive private equity business. We are looking for interns to support the team in Düsseldorf, starting immediately and on an ongoing basis.
About your role
- Supporting the German buy-out team in all phases of the
- Searching for attractive investment opportunities and
reviewing incoming investment opportunities;
- Conducting upcoming due diligence on a commercial, strategic
and financial level;
- Building financial models that support our investment thesis;
- Obtaining expertise through extensive market research on topics
of interest within our target sectors and markets;
- Actively participating in meetings with founders and managers.
We are looking for
An ambitious and driven student with excellent academic performance.
- You have a fit with the lower mid-market and natural ability
to connect with entrepreneurs;
- You are an analytical, charismatic and pragmatic person with
a proactive attitude;
- You have strong communication skills to articulate and underpin concepts, propositions and theses, both verbal and written ;
- You have a outstanding academic track record, at least completion
of Bachelor and currently studying Masters (Business, Finance, Investments, Accounting, Econometrics, Engineering etc.);
- Preferably you have internship experience in Investment Banking,
M&A, Private Equity, Leveraged Finance or (strategy) consulting;
- You are comfortable with Microsoft (Excel/PowerPoint);
- Fluency in German and English.
About Holland Capital
- Private Equity firm founded in 1981, based in Amsterdam and Düsseldorf;
- Investment focus on mid-sized companies in the technology and healthcare sectors;
- Investments in 160+ companies and assets under management of EUR 270m;
- Excellent reputation, good track record and strong deal flow for platform and buy & build transactions;
- Value creation through entrepreneurial thinking, collaborations and a strong network of entrepreneurs,
investors and industry experts;
- Young, motivated and entrepreneurial team with diverse backgrounds;
- Might know us from (former) investments in: AMP, Emixa, Wortell, Qsight IT, Defibrion,
Mauritskliniek and Eshgro.
What do we offer
- Ability to gain insights and experience in an entrepreneurial setting;
- A fast-paced working environment with challenges which let you grow day by day;
- Gain experience covering the full transaction cycle in the private equity business;
- Work in an international and experienced team with diverse backgrounds;
- Career entry in private equity and permanent placement at Holland Capital for outstanding interns.
Passionate about PE, entrepreneurship, and a fast-paced working environment? Please send us your application (short motivation letter and CV) via email@example.com or +49 (0)151 196 130 41.
Krijn Taconiskade 426
1087 HW Amsterdam
+31 (0) 20 3119411
+49 (0) 211 96290120